As a PMBA student, you will have many tests and exams to take on a regular basis. How do you prepare effectively? Here are four easy steps for you that can help you always be ready and stress-free.
Five Easy Steps To Be Prepared For Tests and Stress-Free
- Prepare in advance: start with the end in mind, ask yourself “What Grade Do I Want?” Probably an A or a B, right? So What will it take to get that grade? Now you know how much you need to know on the day of the test.
- Schedule time at least every other day to study for your classes. Make notes as you go: while you have some great break-troughs and aha-moments, put them on paper. You’ll need them later.
- Take screenshots as you read your material. Some professors will allow a help-sheet on the exam. If you take screenshots of useful terms, formulas, etc – you have all you need for that help-sheet already.
- Repeat, repeat, and repeat. And practice exercises several times.
- Go to bed early before the exam and sleep well. Your brain will have a better clarity and focus if you let it rest.
Hope you’ll do well on your test using my tips. Good luck and stay tuned for more tips!