This Saturday is our two last finals. As we will be taking a 4-hour test for Strategy Analysis, our professor Dr. Bogner will be doing Orientation for new PMBA students at Buckhead campus… What does it mean? It means we’ve come a full circle: from beginning to end. Frankly speaking, there’s still a lot I could share with you, but this is my last blog (there will be one more later in August when I receive the images from our PMBA graduation at Magiano’s on the 31st of this month). I wanted to use this last opportunity to share with you how I feel about the PMBA at Robinson.
Where I Started:
- Being from Russia, I was concerned that my English would not be good enough, but I had no problem performing at my best while on the program, so you shall never hesitate if English is not your native language.
- Being new to the country, I thought maybe I won’t adjust and won’t handle graduate studies well enough, yet it was actually not impossible to get through the program, and I was able to even maintain GPA of 3.72
- Being a busy business owner and a wife with two stepsons, I was afraid there would be no time for me to keep us with homework and classes as well as frequent team interactions and meetings; however, it was very manageable I’d say.
- Being from a different culture, I was puzzled about the new systems and processes, yet PMBA administrative staff did a great job making us feel taken care of, and today I can honestly say that it is a premium program for a reason – it provides high-end, premium service to make the PMBA experience a very pleasant one for you.
Where I’m Finishing:
- I’ve learned many great concepts, frameworks, tools, and mindsets that helped me in my own business and now are applied on my new job as a Marketing Manager
- I’ve developed essential critical thinking habits to stay open-minded and available to new opportunities whenever those come (so that I can actually recognize them and take advantage of them)
- I’ve met so many amazing people and expanded my LinkedIn network by 2,066 people while being a PMBA student; these connections are priceless, and many of them would have never been possible had it not been for the PMBA
- I’ve gained a strong competitive advantage which will always help me stand out among other professionals as long as I’m able to communicate the value of my credentials and knowledge.
- I’ve obtained a very unique approach to problem-solving that assists me in my daily personal and professional life, and most of all I have perfected my negotiation skills that have already been utilized in a variety of situations to my benefit.
I loved it and I truly believe that no matter how busy you are, you should just go for it! PMBA is your instant ticket to success!